ATTORNEY AT LAW
I graduated from the University of New Orleans with a degree in Finance in 2014. I decided I wanted a change of scenery in 2016 when I decided to enroll at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law. My wife and I love living in central Arkansas and have put down roots here.
While in law school, I had the opportunity of being exposed to criminal law while working for an attorney in North Little Rock. It took me some time to realize that my passion was not in Finance and Accounting, my first career, but that it actually resided in criminal law and domestic relations.
My criminal practice primarily involves defending misdemeanors, probation/parole matters and expungements but I also assist Mr. McKay in his complex felony cases. In addition, I maintain a domestic relations practice, which includes divorces, dissolution, child custody, child support, alimony, adoptions, paternity and guardianship.
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- J.D. - 2019
- University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Finance
- Arkansas, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association