Resolving Your Legal Problems So You Can Move Forward
Legal problems can negatively impact every aspect of your life. If you have a legal difficulty on your hands, you probably feel overwhelmed, stressed and concerned for your future.
To resolve your issue as swiftly and favorably as possible, work with The Cardwell Firm, P.A.. Serving the Little Rock metro area, we provide dedicated and skillful representation across several practice areas. These include:
- Estate planning: We will help you create an estate plan and pass your assets to the next generation.
- Wills: A last will and testament is the foundation of any estate plan. We will tailor a will to your needs.
- Trusts: You can protect your loved ones’ futures by passing them your assets through a trust.
- Bankruptcy: We advocate for people throughout Arkansas who are in financial difficulty and need to file for personal bankruptcy.
- SSD/Disability: We work with clients seeking Social Security Disability benefits during their initial application process, along with those whose initial claim has been denied.
When you need trustworthy legal assistance, look no further than The Cardwell Firm, P.A.
Meet Our Skilled And Caring Attorney
Founding attorney Jordan Cardwell is a Louisiana native who wanted to help people going through difficult legal problems. He is admitted to the Arkansas Bar Association and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western districts of Arkansas.
Learn more about his background:
Compassionate Counsel When You Need It The Most
Mr. Cardwell founded The Cardwell Firm, P.A. so that he could assist anyone experiencing a challenging legal issue. He has seen firsthand the toll that a legal matter can have on someone’s emotions, family and finances. His goal is to provide caring representation through every step of your case.
Schedule A Consultation To Discuss Your Legal Issue
Whether you need to create an estate plan or seek compensation for an injury, The Cardwell Firm, P.A. is here to help you. Talk to Mr. Cardwell about your case in a confidential consultation. To schedule your consultation, call 501-800-9258 or send an email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.